As a Soulvana Channels Manager, your role and key responsibility is to manage and scale the Soulvana Channels division.
Soulvana Channels is a concept for interactive, engaging and entertaining online education on various spiritual topics. It's a form of video blogging with strong emphasis on quality video content filmed by remarkable Soulvana Members (i.e. spiritual healers, authors, coaches, etc) and community engagement. It's like Youtube, but for spiritual people and a higher level of curation and quality moderation.
- Work closely with and report directly to the Soulvana CEO to brainstorm and align on goals, priorities, strategies, experiments and overall direction of the Soulvana Channels division
- Opening and launching new Channels
- Scout, recruit and sign new Channels Hosts (required skills: outreach, presenting, communication, selling, signing)
- Setup new Channels
- Onbord new Channel Hosts (educate, guide, train)
- Managing existing Channels and relationships with Channel Hosts
- Reviewing submitted videos
- Working with Video Editors to edit and produce submitted videos to match the quality guidelines
- Publishing submitted videos
- Monitoring and moderating published videos, comments, community engagement
- Marketing & promoting Soulvana Channels
- Grow DAU / MAU (i.e. Daily Active Users, Monthly Active Users, the number of users interacting with channels)
- Create, launch and manage various campaigns to acquire new users
- Setup engagement processes and systems to engage and retain existing users
- Reporting to Channels Hosts
- Reporting to Soulvana CEO
- Automating, systemizing, improving reporting processes
- Automate and optimize all processes for expansion and scale
- Genuine passion for Soulvana's core mission (i.e. raise the consciousness and energetic vibration of humanity)
- Being spiritual, having a genuine interest in spirituality topics (energy, consciousness, quantum physics, etc)
- You get things done & make things happen. One way or another. If you don't know how to do it, you find a way to do it.
- Self-sustainable & pro-active go-getter. The CEO tells you WHAT needs to get done and WHY it's important, and you figure out the HOW part
- Native english
- Excellent communication skills (in verbal and wirtten form)
- Excellent presentation skills (i.e. presenting new ideas, concepts, vision in an esay to understand way)
- Experience with content creation and video production
- Sense of art, beauty and aesthetics
- Insane about speed, implementation & scalability
- User-centricity lover
- Super curious and eager to experiment with new things
- Being able to work and perform in a fast-paced, low-structure and ever-changing environment where things (goals, priorities, strategies, direction, etc) change and evolve fast, a lot of processes are not yet defined, documentation is not yet in place, etc.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?