When you are constantly pushing the boundaries of education technology, you want the brightest, most daring and innovative tech minds out there on board for the journey. -- Are you up to the challenge to take Mindvalley's mission and your tech recruitment career to the next level?
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About the Role
You are a passionate, dynamic and highly motivated Senior Technical Recruiter who will execute a talent acquisition strategy that will meet the needs of our fast-growing technology team. You will use a consultative and proactive approach to build relationships with Software Engineering leaders, strategically source talent, build Mindvalley's employer brand in the technology arena, and ensure a swift-moving process throughout the entire recruitment cycle.
- Strategize and build Mindvalley's employer brand overall, and in the technology arena in particular
- Source and hire across all teams but primarily engineering; you will be playing a key role in helping to build Mindvalley's first-class educational technology
- Create talent pool and maintain great relationship with technical talent, build pipelines from scratch
- Be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for HR related questions (compensation and benefits, etc.)
- Spread the word about Mindvalley through attending networking events, meet-ups, etc.
- Work to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategies around finding our future team.
- Showcase your passion for the industry. That means great knowledge about market, target companies, relationships in open source networks.
- At least 2 years of technical recruiting experience required
- At least 1 year of technical sourcing experience required
- Passion and expertise in recruiting and talent acquisition overall, and technical recruiting in particular
- In-house and/or agency recruiting experience
- Tech savvy
- Demonstrates high level of Mindvalley's culture competencies: communication, adaptability, personal excellence and motivation.
- LinkedIn recruiter certification or any other relevant certifications are welcome
Measures of Success
- Number of technical roles filled
- Healthy pipeline of technical talent, quality of technical leads and applications
- Average time we spend on filling a technical role
- Level of candidates' satisfaction with the hiring process
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?