11 August 2017
At Mindvalley, we‘re personal growth enthusiasts. We share inspiring and educational messages with the goal to spread unity and raise mankind’s consciousness. This is your chance to become part of the team that reaches millions of people each month!
We are looking for a passionate, proactive, and experienced Social Media Manager to build and engage our online communities on all our social channels. You will be working very closely with our content production and will be part of a larger mission to share life-changing messages with the world. We are looking for a Senior Social Media Manager that has a sharp and creative mind, will help us level-up our SM game, and has the people skills to work in a fast and ever-changing environment.
To give you some context: We are active on Facebook (multiple pages and groups), Instagram (multiple accounts), Youtube (multiple accounts) and Medium. Our Pinterest and Twitter need some attention. :) The Social Media Manager will join our Content Marketing team.
Meet the team!
- Strategy: Know what works best on different platforms and apply this knowledge to build our platform- and content strategies.
- Creation: You will work with our content production team to ensure our social content is of the highest quality. Having a “good eye” is crucial.
- Basic video editing and visual creation (we are using Adobe Premiere Pro CC).
- Growth: Constant learning and implementation of SM innovations.
- Tracking and Analytics: Work with Google Analytics and FB Insights to provide clear data that helps us improve our content and social media activity on a day-to-day basis.
- Paid Advertising: Work closely with our advertising team to ensure maximum reach and efficient use of ad budget (FB ads experience is a big bonus).
- 3+ years experience in social media (Crazy talented? Apply with less experience!)
- Mission driven and passionate about distributing life-changing messages across platforms.
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
- Love for personal growth content. You need to grasp various concepts and teachings instantly and make sure our content/social media represents those concepts accurately.
- High levels of autonomy, self-motivation and self-organisation.
- Project management experience. We always have various projects going on and work with multiple teams.
- Excellent copywriting skills, so that our Facebook posts are sure to be noticed.
Performance will be measured by:
- Growth of social media KPIs: Community size, engagement rates, ROAS
- Project management and process building capability
- Quality of social media content
- Leadership within and outside the team
Apply for this Position
Your application must include:
- A resume in pdf format.
- A video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, motivations for applying and love for personal growth. Tell us how your expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.