We are looking for a Senior Joint Venture (Partner Network) Manager who will upscale and manage Mindvalley’s partnership network. This role is instrumental to further develop our partnerships where appropriate and to find opportunities for these partnerships to provide added value to Mindvalley.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About the Role
The Senior Joint Venture Manager will play a critical role in launching a new affiliate business from scratch.
Specific responsibilities will include developing and executing the strategy, building partnerships with vendors/affiliates and optimizing campaigns and budgets. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
- Becoming the main link with industry partners and communicating Mindvalley Opportunities.
- Work with the Head of Partnerships to pitch to new companies to secure long term corporate partnerships by generating innovative proposals.
- Maintain relationships with key partners and engage them regularly.
- Being responsible and accountable to Monthly Revenue Targets. Expected to be able to review the data and provide insights on areas of improvement.
- Research/Identify new potential partners then liaise and onboard them onto the Mindvalley Partner Platform.
- Seek new and innovative ideas to engage with our partners, drive affiliate revenue, and support them in their growth with Mindvalley.
- Monitor partnership targets, strategy, plans and objectives for the Partnership Management team.
- Great communication and organizational skills.
- Deep knowledge of affiliate space and how to optimize to drive performance across various affiliate models
- Highly analytical mindset with a deep understanding of acquisition funnel, economics and profitability levers
- Sales eye: You will also need to understand how to dig into sales data and translate it into actionable items in a framework.
- A detail-oriented mindset is needed with excellent planning and problem-solving skills.
- 5-7+ years digital marketing experience including affiliate channel management;
- Be sales-oriented and numbers-driven.
- Excellent time management skills – able to work towards tight deadlines, manage multiple projects at a time, prioritize, able to see the bigger picture and formulate a strategic plan to achieve results.
- Be a team player and excited about growing and learning in a challenging environment.
- Proactive in coming up with ideas and solutions that will improve affiliate experience.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?