We are looking for superstar sellers to join our Sales Team. You have past sales experience, are driven by numbers and want to be part of an organization where impactful, high-quality products are a given? We can't wait to talk to you!
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated to pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
- Mindvalley sells digital education products, coaching services, and live events. This position is to have direct contact with potential and existing clients who want to learn more about the offer and support them in their purchase experience.
- Be the first point of contact with new leads who request guidance through their purchase experience with Mindvalley.
- Responsible for deal flow of inbound leads on assigned product lines through proper following-up.
- Maintain “brand filter” and follow Mindvalley’s Code of Conduct in Sales through all communication.
- Follow set processes and document your interaction following the Mindvalley Sales Straight Line.
- Expected to integrate support role at times a lead requires further assistance.
- Past Sales Experience is a Requirement, Inside or Outside.
- Familiarity with using a CRM to log your activities such as Hubspot CRM or Salesforce
- Experience with writing sales initiation and follow-up emails to maintain contact with leads.
- Mastery of the English language in a sales/professional capacity, orally and written.
- Basic understanding of direct response online marketing is a plus.
- A passion for personal growth and continuous education.
- A clear understanding of a typical sales pipeline and the metrics surrounding it.
- Flexible to work outside regular work hours to maximize results across various time zones.
- Proactive and open to communicate with the team about optimization ideas and process improvement.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?