23 May 2017
Some would call this a pretty sweet gig. You get to work with the one of the best direct response team in the planet - editing, writing and re-writing some of the incredibly profitable sales letters, email campaigns and video sales letters ever known.
PLUS, if you're passionate about personal growth, you'll enjoy interacting with BIG name authors (GIANTS like Sonia Choquette, Lisa Nichols, T. Harv Eker, John Assaraf and many more).
Just this association with the authors alone could make your copywriting career explode.
You see, many excellent writers, just like you, spend years as a full-time freelancer without ever having the chance to work with BIG names in the industry.
But this is the norm here at Mindvalley.
- You get to write sales letters that could pull in a million dollars in less than a week.
- You get to work on email campaigns that produces consistent positive ROI on cold traffic for years.
- You get to script video sales letters that your audience will watch without taking their eyes off... ones that hypnotizes and empowers them at the same time.
- You get to understand the core psychology of more than a million Americans who read and respond to everything YOU write.
- You get to soak up “how‐to” from a pioneering market leader whose very foundation was built on successful copywriting.
- You get to innovate and reshape new and existing niches and build an entire legion of followers around them — and see it generate serious income.
- You get to work directly under our incredibly passionate CEO, Vishen Lakhiani, who himself is a NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author.
And the best part about it?
You'll be part of a team full of talented folks from 35 countries who are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity.
If you have experience in direct response, copywriting or even just good old face-to-face selling and if you can be fearless against deadlines... drop everything now. And apply for this position.
Seriously. Do it now.
This is a position made for your success story to happen.
Everyone who comes to Mindvalley can expect BIGGER things to happen in their lives.
Dramatically, and as soon as possible.
It's a stark contrast from the daily grind, that's for sure!
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
Apply for this Position
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?