Oversee all elements of the development of designated Mindvalley products. Manage the product development process and support the marketing launch process, working cross-functionally with internal specialists (course creation, product marketing, films, and design).
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated to pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Maintain and improve the straight line of product development from concept to creation to launch.
- Work cross-functionally across various teams to ensure a seamless product delivery (Quests, design, films, offers, content marketing, affiliates).
- Create product briefs with input from course creation specialists, marketing specialists, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure control of quality, consistency, and Mindvalley branding and learning experience standards.
- Own project timeline and ensure timely and quality delivery of products.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to re-work products for higher completion rates.
- Create communications, email newsletters, and reports to external stakeholders and develop a process for it.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enjoys teamwork and creative collaboration.
- Min. 2 years of project management experience.
- Ability to prioritize against tight deadlines and manage multiple projects.
- Can work independently with fast execution and high attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- English proficiency.
- Passionate about personal growth and product quality.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?