Build and maintain the processes, communication channels and documentation that will ensure Mindvalley's ecosystem helps our Mindvalley Certifies Trainers kick serious ass!
The Mindvalley Certified Trainers program is designed for individuals, teachers, educators, coaches and experts who wish to impact the world in a positive way. The program has been set up so they can represent Mindvalley in their local community, run workshops, events and even coach clients.
This role is for managing Mindvalley Tribe expansions with our Certified Trainers, including local meet-ups, MCTs project on MV.com, and MCT communication and support. You will be ensuring we support MCTs in the best possible way to make them successful.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated to pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
Product Development Manager
Create assets and documentation for all resources & support MCTs need to be successful in running meet ups. (content & branding assets, meetups formats etc.)
Build the Co-Branding Guidelines support system for the local expansion of MCTs: Stylebook, Branding Assets, FB Group guidelines; Overall Co-branding rules (legal) etc.
Distribute Content Marketing assets to support engagement inside Local Communities
Maintain the Financial Support system to our "super affiliates": affiliates links management, programs briefing, other sales collaterals
Build Web Pages for MCTs: MV.com MCTs Bio Page; Becoming Extraordinary Seminar page
Events Marketing - Coordinator
- Building & maintaining a content cadence for MCTs to send daily/weekly content for MCTs to share with their groups.
- Lead the governance & accountability for the MCTs
- Strong communication and feedback loops with MCTs - provide accountability, Meetings Structure, Active Listening
- Manage the marketing communication flow with MCTs (email, slack) - answering their questions, collecting their needs and feedback, proactively provide support & resources
- Weekly & Monthly mentorship calls preparation & coordination
- Support the Tribe Success Manager of Local Mindvalley Facebook Groups - Listening, Guidelines, Rules etc.
Operations & Infrastructure
- Build Local Meet-ups DNA based on best practices
- Coordinate MCTs ad-hoc Trainings (eg. MV U.: Lifebook and Lifebook Ultimate Leaders trainings)
- Coordinate Fellows Roundtables (calendar, logistics, branding & marketing assets)
- Organise & Structure: email channel, slack, place to document learnings, overall documentation
- Create & maintain a straight line of standard operations and meet-ups DNA/blueprint
- You are familiar and/or interested in implementing Design Thinking principles.
- You NEED to be an Active Listener - listening to our customers and improving our product is a critical skill that is required here, as we are building a completely new product for Mindvalley, and potentially the first step of our vision to have a MV U. happening in every city in the world at any given time of the year.
- You need to be connected to the purpose of MV Tribe Strategy and know to have fun at the job! They are critical elements as its a low structure team with a lot of hustle & uncertain points.
- Previous project and/or product management experience (2+ years)
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?