30 March 2017
We are looking for an Online Marketing Specialist for Mindvalley Teach division to drive business growth via online product launches of the best-selling authors from around the world using the latest online marketing tools and product launch methodology.
Here you will find the opportunity to learn the logic of our product launch strategy, funnel models, improve your project management skills, enhance your online marketing knowledge and experience a fast learning curve, because not a single day will pass during which you won't learn something new about your work and other areas of your interest.
The perfect candidate is someone who can balance being a thinker and a doer (We are a very hands-on company!); is proactive, self-driven and always proposing new ideas and approaches to the roadblocks that we might encounter. They also knows how to relate to different working styles, personalities and cultural backgrounds. After all, you’ll be working with 169 people from +40 different nationalities!
If sales funnels, offers, lead magnets and conversion rates excite you, and if names like Ryan Deiss, Neil Patel, Russell Brunson, Seth Godin, and Eben Pagan sound familiar to you, keep reading and apply to join our exciting marketing team!
Meet Mindvalley Teach Team!
What you will manage:
- You'll be responsible for marketing innovations which can improve the experience and conversion rate of the product launch, executing split tests to enhance launch performance and optimize the Mindvalley Product Launch formula;
- You'll create marketing angle for each product launch and will be end responsible to ensure the launch execution (Emails, Content, Webpages & Sales) is in alignment with the marketing angle;
- You'll own the entire email marketing strategy for Mindvalley Teach division, manage and grow email list in our email platform Maropost, design email funnels and campaigns, implement the industry standards and best practices;
- You'll work closely with copywriters to ensure writing is consistent with marketing direction and brand voice;
- You'll execute generic multi-channel campaigns (onboarding, re-engagement, weekly digest, promos);
- You'll do in depth analysis and reports of product launch performance and email list growth (weekly, monthly and quarterly).
What you should be good at:
- 2+ years of experience in the online marketing field;
- Preferably online product launch experience or experience in designing and implementing various campaigns (email or multi-channel). You understand marketing models and marketing automation;
- You're excited about data, trends and excel is your friend;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, computer savvy, can handle tight deadlines, fast execution, and can work independently, detail-oriented;
- Strong in communication, time and project management;
- You're organized and able to closely follow structures, standards and processes;
- You're passionate about what you do, you always bring your area to the next level.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200 people from 46 countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
Why do insanely smart people from around the world give up traditional job ideas and instead come and work for MindValley
J-O-B is a dirty word. Work, we believe, needs to be fun, educational and something that makes you excited so much, that you jump out of bed each morning.
Screw the Traditional 9-5 Job. Instead, get paid to Play, Create, Learn and Grow. It’s like Being a Child Again. But with a Salary.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere - which you can apply to your own projects and become much more employable. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
Here are some More Perks:
- Our company is a 6 time winner of the World's Most Democratic Workplace Award;
- Our employees go through transformational educational events, programms and courses from world's leading authors that improve their minds, bodies and spirits;
- Work in a company that is launching some of the most innovative and highest grossing apps on the iTunes store;
- Plus, we'll give you a Macbook or PC laptop which you can take home and use on the weekends and after working hours.
Apply for this Position
Your application must include:
- A resume in pdf format.
- A video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, your skills and motivations for applying. Tell us how your expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.