19 May 2017
Become part of the masterminds behind the brilliant customer experiences Mindvalley delivers. If you are a digital marketer obsessed with quality and ready to challenge the status quo, we want you to join us!
In Mindvalley, we design learning experiences and publish teachings by the best authors in transformational education for 3 million students worldwide.
Omnichannel Communications is ensuring a consistent and seamless high quality customer experience regardless of how and where a customer chooses to interact with our organization and no matter the purpose. It ensures that data and context from the initial contact carries over to subsequent channels, reducing customer effort, improving the customer interaction, and enabling the business to tailor the customer journey.
You will be a part of an amazing and dynamic team, where we share knowledge, problems and solutions, we experiment, grow ourselves and the company. We care about each other and about the company's performance.
Being a part of the Omnichannel team will give you an opportunity to collaborate with almost every team in Mindvalley - tech, design, marketing, customer support, branding - you'll enjoy working with smart people who dare to dream big and make epic things happen!
As a team we are ...
- Making sure that principles and standards of Customer Experience are delivered across all touchpoints - web, mobile, email, advertising, social media.
- Maintaining and optimising User and Customer Journeys across different channels.
- Ensuring that we have the right marketing technology ecosystem and we're able to advise our stakeholders on their choice
- Owning the Customer and User list, segmentation of it, initiating campaigns for different group of Users and Customers - Loyal, Active, Inactives.
- Providing weekly and quarterly reports on the performance on main channels - User activity on web and mobile, Email Activity, Notifications.
- Maintaining and optimising major channels like Email Marketing and Notifications.
- Continuously innovating and applying up to date technology to enhance communications with the customer.
Meet Mindvalley's Tech Team!
- You'll be owning some of the Generic Customer Journeys such as onboarding, re-engagement, and consumption. You'll be responsible for maintenance and optimisation of these campaigns using Email, Notifications, and other channels.
- You'll be looking into User and Customer Journey from a holistic point of view and work on the most impactful initiatives in order to improve customer loyalty and LTV.
- You'll own the strategy and standards for one of our communication channels - Email/Web in-App & Push/Mobile in-App & Push.
- You'll be administering one of our Marketing Tech platforms like Maropost or Appboy, you'll communicate with all stakeholders, teach users, review setup of funnels, review campaigns setup, explore opportunities.
- You'll be responsible for delivering a weekly report on the channel that you'll maintain.
- Together with the team, you'll innovate and optimise current channels like Email and Notifications, and explore new channels like chatbots.
- Keep the process up to standard but also have a growth-hacking mindset, constantly test new ideas and update standards.
- Number of Monthly Active Users
- Activity on main channels - Email, Notifications
- Percentage of Customers, Active Customers, Loyal Customers
- You're an avid learner and always on top of the latest consumer engagement trends and innovations, you have a growth-hacking mindset and are able to setup small tests on your new idea within a day.
- You have experience in customer engagement across mobile and digital channels including email, digital media, social.
- You have a background and you’re genuinely passionate about digital marketing and all its aspects (technology, content, marketing models, design, UX/UI, etc).
- You have an understanding of marketing technology and processes to execute omnichannel campaigns.
- You have knowledge of customer analysis, profiling, business metrics, segmentation, and program tracking & evaluation.
- You're tech-savvy and able to find solution for various marketing models using major existing platforms. You are able to find solution for any relevant problem.
- You're a true team player: cooperative, flexible, conscientious, dependable, resourceful, self-motivated.
- You have excellent communication and project-management skills, you’re good at dealing with different types of people, and efficient at communication with key business stakeholders.
- You like to setup and follow systems and processes to crush it (i.e. the game is too competitive to just wing it)
- You are detail oriented (it's absolutely critical)
Apply for this Position
Your application must include:
- A resume and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, your skills and motivations for applying. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.
- Include into your resume links to software, web designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.