Become part of the masterminds behind the brilliant customer experiences Mindvalley delivers. If you are a digital marketer obsessed with the mobile world and ready to challenge the status quo, we want you to join us!
In Mindvalley, we design learning experiences and publish teachings by the best authors in transformational education for over three million students worldwide.
And we need your help.
We have many ways of interacting with customers - web platforms, multiple mobile apps, blogs, email, social media and advertising to name a few touch points.
We need you to be in charge of our Mobile communication, planning and executing a strategy to reach customers through push and in-app notifications and Web Communication as well, finding new ways to improve our customer experience by making their journey easy and seamless.
So, as a team, we maintain and improve user and customer journey through main communication channels by using an omnichannel approach.
What you will manage:
- You'll own the entire Mobile and Web Notifications Strategy (in-App, Push, Newsfeed and others);
- You'll design and execute multi-channel campaigns (onboarding, re-engagement, branding and engagement);
- You'll be THE guru of Mobile Automation platforms (Appboy, Mixpanel, Branch, Adjust), managing each of them and training other teams on best practices;
- You'll work with a team on omnichannel strategy (email, advertising, social media, chatbots), you'll also learn all related platforms;
- You will be in charge of segmenting our user database (loyal, actives, lapsed, in-actives);
- You will do in depth analysis and report (weekly and quarterly) in order to make data-driven decisions.
What you should be good at:
- You have experience in designing and implementing various campaigns using push, in-app, newsfeed - web and mobile;
- You understand marketing models, marketing automation and marketing platforms;
- You have a growth-hacking mindset, you know how to run A/B tests and Multivariate tests;
- You are excited about data, trends, you're in good relationship with analytical tools (Excel, Google Analytics, Mixpanels)
- You're able to communicate with any group of stakeholders - techies, marketers, executives, partners;
- You're detail-oriented.
You will be extra special if:
- You are able to manage any Mobile Marketing Automation tool;
- You have experience in implementing a full cycle of in-app and push campaigns;
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty when execution is needed.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?