Mobile apps are one of the newest and fastest growing fields in Mindvalley. So if you want to instantly immerse yourself in one of our key strategic areas and become part of a strictly growth-first, data-driven, agile team - keep reading.
Our mobile apps team operates very much like an independent startup within Mindvalley - so if you want to plunge headfirst into a high-growth, fast-iteration environment, this role is perfect for you.
These are the apps you’ll be strategizing on directly:
#1 top grossing app in over 32 countries with a portfolio of over 2 million installs and the top global app to be featured on iOS health kit
A new user uses Quests every minute, and Quests collaborates directly with world-renowned authors and experts such as Ken Wilber, Neale Donald Walsch, Jim Kwik, Robin Sharma, and more.
- Mindvalley App
Our company’s flagship app which we are looking to massively relaunch in the coming months. Come be a part of it.
- App Store Optimization: Implementing basic knowledge of ASO, and best practices in both the App Store and the Play Store.
- Mobile Conversion Rate Optimisation: Implementing and actioning basic strategies on how to interpret and maximize conversion rates on mobile channels across multiple behavioural points.
- Mobile Communications: Building, sending and designing push notification/in-app message campaigns and strategies to maximize app engagement and retention.
- Mobile Platform Mastery: Mobilizing a plethora of various mobile marketing platforms in the field, interpreting the data collected by them, and coming up with action steps with the rest of the team based on this data. E.g.: Mixpanel, AppsFlyer, AppBoy, Kochava, Adjust, TUNE
- Paid Traffic Strategy Formulation: Assisting with coming up with paid acquisition campaigns, providing creative input to these campaigns, and strategizing on how to maximize their ROIs.
Mobile-centric Data Analysis
- Basic knowledge of mobile-centric KPIs such as CPI and CPA.
- Basic understanding of engagement, retention, mobile acquisition and basic knowledge on best practices to optimise these metrics.
- Basic knowledge of how to map, track and interpret in-app data.
- Able to plot and interpret simple trend graphs and glean actionable insights from them.
- Basic knowledge of how to align desktop & mobile strategies, and signs of beginning to think cross-channel instead of considering each channel in isolation.
- Able to formulate and construct basic qualitative marketing collaterals such as video storyboards, scripts and is able to provide general creative input.
This role is for fast-learners and “can-doers”, not necessarily those with the most experience.
If this resonates with you... we want to hear from you!
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?