Your mission if you choose to accept it: Growing Mindvalley’s Organic Traffic through the roof and make us the most renown online brand out there.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About the Role
As our Junior Digital Marketing Manager we are looking for a conversion-focused communication specialist for our organic traffic team. This hybrid role requires a background in digital marketing, great writing and communication skills, basic SEO principles and blog content production knowledge. The ideal candidate will be innovative, web savvy, passionate about digital marketing, content creation, interactive media, and social media outlets such as websites, social networks, blogs, message boards, photo/video sites, wikis, and online communities.
What you can expect your role to include:
- Lead research and lead mining. You will be creating targeted list of contacts, and researching the necessary information, as well as creating and updating spreadsheets and our CRM.
- Content. Using your content expertise, tools and research to create proper creation briefs for articles straight from keywords that we want to rank for.
- Managing lead lists. Made up of cold and warm leads, along with understanding the best practices of email marketing.
- Sell through email. Based on the objective of outreach, have highly effective tactics to craft a powerful sales pitch/offering of collaboration and blast it out
- Management Skills. You'll be handling freelancers, and properly directing them (via calls, screencasts, written briefs and more) to get multiple initiatives on the ground.
- Put bloggers and webmasters to work. Having an understanding of what their wants are, how we align with them and how to move them towards working with us even when no money is at stake
- Create and edit. Interesting and engaging marketing content such as blog posts, marketing emails and customer success stories.
- Written Eloquence is needed. To not only entice via a cold outreach message, but to befriend and warm up and keep up a constant rapport as the relationship and benefit exchange builds.
- An upwards understanding of traffic, web tools, and search engine optimization.
What we are looking for:
- You’re passionate, friendly and enthusiastic! YEAH!
- Ability to work with the SEO team to monitor, track, and analyze ranking performance on an ongoing basis. Ability to pivot/optimize SEO campaigns as necessary according to outreach efforts.
- Keep abreast of the latest SEO tools and techniques.
- You have a thirst for Digital Marketing & SEO, are a sponge, a self-starter.
- Innovation mentality and resourcefulness.
- You enjoy building relationships & have the confidence to pick up the phone if needed.
- You learn fast by testing and iterating on different experiments.
- You know how to connect the dots in the multi-channel universe of Organic Search, Social Media, Email, and Blogging.
- You’re a team player, but can also work independently.
- You have exceptional attention to detail.
- You have excellent written & communication skills.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?