Build and innovate on a cutting-edge revolutionary Soulvana app for the iOS platform.
At Soulvana, Mindvalley's brand & platform for spirituality, we're hiring an experienced, mindful and consciously evolved iOS developer for a full-time position in our HQ in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Join a team of world-class UX experts, designers, engineers, developers, analytics experts and data scientists to help us build, innovate on and evolve our cutting-edge revolutionary mobile app for iOS that's designed and engineered to heal, unite and raise the consciousness of humanity.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200 people from 40 countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
Why do insanely smart people from around the world give up traditional job ideas and instead come and work for MindValley.
J-O-B is a dirty word. Work, we believe, needs to be fun, educational and something that makes you excited so much, that you jump out of bed each morning.
Screw the Traditional 9-5 Job. Instead, get paid to Play, Create, Learn and Grow. It’s like Being a Child Again. But with a Salary.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere - which you can apply to your own projects and become much more employable. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
Here are some More Perks:
- An office that was voted one of the top ten Coolest Offices in the World in an Inc Magazine audience poll
- Our company is a 6 time winner of the World's Most Democratic Workplace Award
- Work on a team that's launching some of the most innovative and highest grossing apps on the iTunes store
- We have our own 150 seater Auditorium that hosts the best tech meetups in our city. Tons of growth and connection opps
- Annual trip to paradise island, a team of 100+ folks from 32 countries, killer growth opportunities, flexitime and more
- Plus, we'll give you a Macbook or PC laptop which you can take home and use on the weekends and after working hours.
Plus you'll enjoy flexible working hours, which fit into your life as you want them to - a competitive salary, and you'll get to work in a medium size, highly international team. You'll also get whatever hardware and software you need to ensure that you can play, create, learn, and grow more every day.
Soulvana is Mindvalley's platform, school and community for spirituality. Founded by Klemen Struc and Vishen Lakhiani, we are on the mission to touch 1 billion lives, help humanity heal, thrive and raise in consciousness and to create a new world of unity, compassion, collaboration, peace and sustainable technologies.
In Soulvana, we create spiritual experiences, transformational programs and tools for daily use, designed to help people accelerate their spiritual growth, heal what needs to be healed, raise their energetic vibration and start thriving in all areas of their life. We work only with 1% of world's best spiritual teachers, authors, healers and researchers in the field of spirituality, energy work, consciousness and quantum physics.
As an iOS Developer in Soulvana, you’ll get to learn more about personal development, spirituality, energy and human consciousness than anyone else. You will also have unlimited access to all courses, trainings and other educational programs already on our platform.
Probably the most enjoyable part of being part of Soulvana Team is:
- You'll get your creative juices flowing every day, continuously creating and testing innovative ideas and features
- You'll get to work with the world's best specialists and experts from the industry
- You'll get to positively impact and help a lot of people and transform a lot of human lives
- You'll get to attend Mindvalley's global events (Afest, Reunion, University) where you meet high-vibrational people.
- You'll be part of Mindvalley family and award-winning culture.
About Soulvana App
Soulvana app is built around Soulvana's core mission "to heal, unite and raise the consciousness of humanity" and our vision of "spiritual practice in every home".
Here are the key features of Soulvana app:
- Group Immersions are the most transformational spiritual experience on the planet, delivered to you through your mobile phone, done as a group of evolved beings. Guided by the world’s best spiritual teachers and enhanced with the advanced multi-sensory technology of sound, colours and sacred geometry, Group Immersions are an advanced form of guided group meditations that start at the specific date and time, designed to help you experience supreme levels of connectedness with your true self, your higher guides, other participants and entire humanity. Thousands of people like you from all around the world participate and connect, start the together, meditate, visualize and do energy work together, simultaneously, in unity, and go through the entire experience together.
- Solo Immersions are an advanced, on-demand and multi-sensory guided meditations, engineered to help you activate your psychic gifts and higher potential, heal, release and free yourself from the undesirable or draining vibrations, and recharge yourself with high-vibrational energy. Whenever you want to clear and refuel your energy field, and you can allocate 15-20 minutes of your fully devoted attention, simply tap a button and immerse yourself in one of the Immersions. Solo Immersions are guided by the best spiritual guides on the planet and are enhanced with the cutting-edge multi-dimensional technology of sacred geometry transmissions and solfeggio sound frequencies to help you experience even deeper, more profound and lasting shifts, healings, transformations, and ascensions.
- Healing Chambers are on-demand micro healing sessions where the world's best spiritual healers work on you through time and space to help you release, clear, overcome and free yourself from an unpleasant condition or energetic state that's draining your energy, lowering your vibrations or causing any tensions. Whenever you want to quickly ground, clear and release something unpleasant, simply select a Healing Chamber of your choice and press Play.
- Breathworks are an advanced on-demand guided micro sessions of conscious and systematically connected breathing, designed to instantly and drastically enhance and improve your energetic, mental and even physical state. The real benefit and power of the Breathworks that available to your through Soulvana app is that a session takes less than 2 minutes, making it extremely and practical tool to instantly boost your well-being in almost any situation or time of the day.
- Sonic Therapies are the on-demand medicine of the future, available to you today and now. Leveraging the energy of sound, vibration, and intonation, they are unique and potent tools to help you experience healings, clearings, releases, activations, and ascensions -- while you're doing something else. The real benefit, uniqueness and beauty of Sonic Therapies is that they don't require your full attention. Play and passively listen to any Sonic Therapy in the background while you're doing some else (e.g. reading, sleeping, cooking, writing, taking notes, meditating, etc).
About the Role
In addition to having excellent technical skills, you have a keen interest in the latest technologies and have a feel for user experience.
You are more than just a developer, someone who understands that a great app must do great things yet is simple and intuitive. You are pixel-perfect, knowing that a pixel to the right is not merely a pixel to the right. You understand that an organized code with the well-applied design patterns will make a difference. You are fascinated about technology and eager to learn everything you can, applying the coolest and most amazing techniques there are. You add a "magic touch" that will dazzle your users.
You'll be responsible for building exciting applications and implementing flows and mock-ups provided by UX and Design teams. Apart from having the ability to write performant and clean code with great attention to detail, you also contribute with solutions and suggestions for improvement as you work closely with Product Development and Marketing teams.
Being one of our talented developers, you'll have an opportunity to learn and grow, and be a key part of creating our products.
- You have a genuine passion and resonance for Soulvana's core mission "to heal, unite and raise the consciousness of humanity" and a vision of "spiritual practice in every home".
- You have a good understanding of design & visual communication.
- You get things done and make things happen. One way or another. If you don't know how to do it, you find a way to do it.
- You can take action and direction while working with minimal supervision.
- You're a self-sustainable, pro-active and self-initiated go-getter. You tell the CEO and the team WHAT we need to do, WHY it's important and also propose HOW to do it. You're coming up with proposals, new ideas, strategies, innovations every day.
- You're self-disciplined, motivated and optimistic by nature.
- You're native and proficient in English, both in spoken and written form.
- You can handle communication that's happening across multiple channels, apps and time zones.
- You're resourceful and innovative with a strategic mindset.
- You're customer-centric. You're always curious how customers think, feel and behave, what they want, what they miss, etc.
- You're able to work and perform in a fast-paced and low-structure creative chaos environment where everything (e.g. goals, priorities, strategy, processes, structure, documentation, etc) changes often and evolves fast
- You possess exceptional interpersonal, project management planning, and problem-solving skills
- You have strong research skills, critical and analytical thinking.
- Strong understanding of content, knowledge of how to deliver a training using words, images, audio & video, and an understanding of how to create engaging content.
- The ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the learner needs to know and what is the best way to consume it.
If this is you, don't delay - make sure you jump on this rare opportunity now, you may never get this chance again.
Your application must include:
- A resume in pdf format. Include into your resume the links to software, mobile apps, your coding samples, or your web designs and portfolio so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your completed application questionnaire.