19 May 2017
Mindvalley is fueled by Hubspot - and we need you to bring it all together and take how we leverage it to the next level! Work with the platform you love, gain an in-depth understanding of the business and thereby shape how we deliver value to our customers.
In Mindvalley, we design learning experiences and publish teachings by the best authors in transformational education for 3 million students worldwide.
Hubspot is the inbound marketing and sales software that helps us modify websites, attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers. The Hubspot Platform Owner is ensuring that all teams using Hubspot utilize its features to the fullest. You would be holding a roadmap for the product, administrate the platform, implement new features, and integrate it with other systems of Mindvalley. You will drive cross-functional collaboration, work closely with Design, Tech, Marketing, Branding and other POs. You will also be closely intertwined with the Omnichannel Team that ensures consistent and seamless high quality customer experience regardless of how and where a customer chooses to interact with our organization.
Be part of an amazing and dynamic team, where we share knowledge, problems and solutions, experiment, grow ourselves and the company. We care about each other and about the company's performance. Being a part of the Omnichannel team will give you an opportunity to collaborate with almost every team in Mindvalley - tech, design, marketing, customer support, branding, you'll enjoy working with smart people who dare to dream big and make epic things happen!
Meet our Technology team!
- Responsible for crafting the long and short term product vision with stakeholders
- Responsible for the development roadmap of the product in the form of user stories, prioritization of features and management of the product’s backlog
- Writes User Stories and Acceptance Criteria of features
- Work with various teams in terms of growing the business such as marketing, technology and customer suport to make the best strategic decisions and investments to make the business grow
- Platform administration and monitoring of how other admin users use Hubspot
- Create, manage and monitor all admin Users
- Ensure standards and processes for using Hubspot are properly documented and followed
- Monitor site performance (load times, uptimes, analytics, etc.)
- Administer and manage site layouts, template preferences, what we can and can’t do, integrations needed, etc.
- Excellent Command of the English Language, both written and spoken
- Working experience in interdisciplinary teams, excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with the SCRUM methodology and Agile Development is a plus
- Basic proficiency in Project Management
- Marketing oriented mindset, genuinely passionate about internet marketing and all it’s aspects (tech, content, design, UX/UI, etc.)
- Familiarity with software development basic principles
- An avid learner - always on top of latest trends and innovations in your area of expertise
- Detail-oriented approach
- True team player: cooperative, flexible, conscientious, dependable, resourceful, self-motivated
- Likes to setup and follow systems and processes to crush it (i.e. the game is too competitive to just wing it)
- Be (or become) a master of Hubspot features
Apply for this Position
Your application must include:
- A resume and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, your skills and motivations for applying. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.
- Include into your resume links to software, web designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.