We are looking for an exceptional candidate to lead the Mindvalley Russian Customer Success Team. You will be driving the team performance and be a bridge between Customer Support and Marketing department of Mindvalley Russian. We would like to offer this opportunity to someone who has great leadership and customer support experience and is both deeply passionate about Customer Success and Mindvalley!
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated to pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
- Providing an amazing, personalised experience to each customer.
- Lead the Customer Success team to ensure growing performance, constant flow of innovations and the best customer experience.
- Effectively diagnosing and solving day-to-day customer concerns and issues through emails, facebook, voice communication.
- Applying the philosophy of Customer Success priority and following the Mindvalley communication standards.
- Ensuring feedback flows to various teams in Mindvalley Russian to improve our services.
- Providing accurate data and feedback analysis in order to create better customer experiences.
- Coming up with ideas and solutions that will improve customer experience, and innovating like crazy and making things happen with a team of talented individuals.
- Building and improving systems and processes, providing tech support, managing our knowledge base, creating content, working with various teams, training your peers... and much more :)
- You hold Estonian citizenship or willing to reallocate to Tallinn from EU.
- You have at least two years of leadership experience in the service industry and sales experience.
- You must have excellent verbal and written Russian and English skills. Speaking Estonian would be an advantage too.
- You love Customer Service and you have a passion for helping others.
- You have the discipline to work with two international teams remotely.
- You have an ability to prioritise your workload and manage your time efficiently.
- You are an expert in group dynamics and managing communities You are able to organise the team priorities and drive the team performance.
- Innovative mind and a self-starter mindset.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and resourcefulness.
- You are extremely Tech savvy.
- Ideally, you have a great interest in meditation, yoga, personal development, psychology and/or spirituality.
Your application must include:
- Your English resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter in English. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?