Manage the entire Retention and Monetisation Strategy for our new Membership and Subscription Programs! In this role, you will be collaborating and innovating with teams and leaders across the Mindvalley eco system to elevate our Subscriptions to new heights.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About the Role
Be in charge of building and maintaining the entire retention and monetisation strategy for our subscription programs. You will be collaborating with the rest of the Membership Marketing Team as well as our Tech, Omnichannel and Advertising Teams to grow our retention and monetisation metrics such as Retention Rate/Churn, Customer Lifetime Value and Engagement levels.
- Manage the entire retention and monetisation strategy for our new Membership program: Mindvalley Tribe Membership - collaborating withour Tech, Omnichannel and Advertising Teams to grow retention and monetisation metrics for subscribers.
- Research. Constantly learn the cutting-edge marketing retention/monetisation practices in the industry, and figure out how it can be brought to our current subscription model.
- Retention & Monetisation Plan building.
- Build the omnichannel communication plan to keep existing subscribers engaged (through ads/email/mobile/web notifications)
- Project management: create & maintain a straight line for standard operations and communication with the members.
- Tribe management: build a strong community among our members through creating & maintaining an exciting Social Media engagement plan.
- Coordinate & promote the live coaching with our CEO & Founder.
- Email communication strategy (in charge of all emails going to our subscription from every revenue streams).
- Allocate and optimize reengagement advertising budgets (e.g. CPI campaign to boost retention).
- Manage all the Web/Mobile communication to our existing subscribers (Event provisioner, Push/In-app/Newsfeeds).
- Growth Hacking Implementation.
- Following growth methodology, prioritise the highest impact ideas from your research and execute fast.
- Rapid prototyping & proper testing. This is the only way to really hack and bring exponential growth to any system.
- Measuring the impact - Stronghold on data analysis and data-driven decision making.
- Reporting on important metrics for retention from Google Analytics, Appboy, Maropost and any other 3rd party tools that may be used.
- Weekly tracking & reports on engagement rate and tests.
- Substantial experience working with marketing tech platforms - you can execute in Email Marketing, Google Analytics, Mobile Apps, Webinar Platform.
- Social media and community management - using words, images, audio & video, and an understanding of how to create engaging content.
- Experience in user experience and Customer Journey Methodology is a plus - the ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the learner needs to know, how they should navigate through a particular learning experience and how they want to consume it.
- Learning addiction and passion for customer experience - this mindset is critical because, this mindset will enable you to challenge all existing practices, research and study what's happening in the world and constantly bring it back to Mindvalley. We will be investing in your learning by purchasing new courses and sending you for external trainings in the future.
- Attention to detail and an eye for design are a plus.
- Impeccable writing and editorial skills.
- Growth Hacking Mindset - rapid prototyping & proper testing is key for bringing exponential growth to any system. You should be able to handle tight deadlines, fast execution, be awesome at data-driven decision making and work independently.
- Understanding and experience working with subscriptions products are a big plus.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?