Your mission if you choose to accept it: Boosting Mindvalley’s organic traffic through the roof and making it the strongest brand on the web.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About the Role
As our Google Traffic Specialist you will be working for a kick-ass team whose sole purpose is to grow organic search traffic to our Mindvalley site. You will do this by planning, implementing and executing various SEO onpage and off-page strategies and will be provided with all the resources to do it.
Main focus is link building, action plan and collaboration with team members to reach our KPI and goals. You have to be a learning machine, constantly testing and implementing best practices and the best up-to-date growth hacks strategies.
You will be part of an amazing, dynamic and result-oriented organic traffic team that meets daily and masterminds with other marketing hackers, growth experts and SEO specialists to learn, test and implement what is working today in the ever-changing ever-evolving digital marketing landscape.
Most likely you will be collaborating with members of other teams like social media, content marketing, branding, advertising, tech, data and partnerships to implement changes across websites that will lead to us improving our free organic traffic and Google Rankings.
What you will be doing
- Link building - maintain a link building strategy that accrues equity to the appropriate web pages and content experiences, improving their rankings.
- Develop action plans for achieving and measuring search campaign success, including determining key metrics, processes for measurement and optimization.
- Collaborate with designers, content creators, strategists, engineers, video editors and agency teams to iterate and develop compelling, search optimized content.
- Keyword Research - Develop and expand keyword inventory to provide direction and insight into content development. Develop strategies to broaden keyword relevance and search term matches.
- Deliver a weekly/monthly report of SEO performance, and provide executive data as needed.
- Manage a target keyword inventory mapped to our essential content and monitor rankings and performance against these keywords.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO developments, advocating best practice and sharing your knowledge and insights across the team.
- Your primary KPI will be: Organic traffic coming to Mindvalley
What we are looking for
- 2-3 years of SEO experience with a proven track record of optimizing websites.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Finance preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with mobile, video, and/or social to obtain prominent search rankings for competitive head and long tail keywords (experience at a digital agency preferred).
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and other analytics, third-party keyword research, and other SEO optimization tools.
- Demonstrated understanding of web analytics and KPIs.
- Mobile SEO experience and structured data experience a plus.
- Experience with conversion rate optimization, online user behavior, A/B & multivariate testing.
- Ability to work inter-departmentally with marketing, PR, design, product, and tech.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?