We are looking for an extraordinary Finance & HR Administration specialist to join our new office in the picturesque city of Tallinn, Estonia. You will be managing all the finance, HR and administration of the new office in Estonia, and ensure that we create and maintain a great working environment.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About the Role
This position holds a crucial role in the company as it ensures the operational fluency. Your role is to manage the finance, HR and administration of the new company, establish the finance processes, implement the required tools with outside professional help, manage the setup of the new office and ensure that we create and maintain a great work environment.
The position includes HR and accounting responsibilities such as invoicing, managing tax payments and performing operational HR duties. This is a role that requires cross-teams and cross-culture collaborations as you will be closely working with the Finance and HR teams located in Kuala Lumpur. To be qualified for this role, you should have a degree in Accounting/ HR or relevant work experience.
Creating and managing various local HR processes, such as:
Taking care of various financial accountant responsibilities, such as:
- Preparing new hire contracts, maintaining personal files management system
- Support in the process of visa application process for foreign new hires
- Prepare employment confirmation letters
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Managing company’s internal documents and contract system
- Maintaining relations with the relevant authorities (i.e. social security office, health insurance companies and tax authorities)
- Assisting in booking the flights and accommodation for staff
Serve as the point person for all office management duties
- Managing fixed asset related operations
- Processing travel and expense reimbursement reports
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Work together with other finance team members in Malaysia with any other relevant tasks
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Organise office operations and procedures
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- 1- 2 years of prior experience in a similar role in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor degree in accounting / finance or HR
- Knowledge of Estonian labour law
- Excellent level of knowledge of English and Estonian languages, Russian would be a plus
- Ability to keep up in a dynamic working environment
- Highly motivated and must enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organisational skills (written and verbal), ability to work across functions
- Willing to rise above when under pressure
- Ability to work well independently
- Enthusiastic in problem-solving
- Knowledge of MS Office, Google Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Docs etc.)
Your application must include:
Deadline for Applications: 13th May 2018
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?