As a Facebook Advertising Specialist, you will be directly involved in the sales and marketing team of Mindvalley- generating leads, revenue and profits that fuel our mission by leveraging on the latest digital advertising platforms.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About the Role
Mindvalley’s mission is to create and innovate on learning experiences for transformational education. We do so by publishing ideas and teachings by the best authors in personal growth, wellbeing, spirituality, productivity, mindfulness and more – and combine them with cutting-edge sophisticated learning technologies within engaged and supportive communities.
- Plan, structure and launch Facebook Advertising campaigns across Mindvalley's various business units;
- Liaise with Facebook advertising agency and overlook how they manage and optimize existing Facebook Advertising campaigns based on daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs;
- Utilize advanced tracking tools and methods to measure advertising results across multiple accounts and campaigns;
- Compile and analyse weekly and monthly reports for key stakeholders within the company;
- Work with the latest beta trials, cutting edge technology and leading experts in the advertising field;
- Discover breakthrough strategies, tools and ideas in the world of paid advertising and implement them in our advertising channels across various business units.
- Min. 1 year of experience in advertising on Facebook;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Analytical thinking skills;
- Well versed in MS Excel/Google Spreadsheets;
- Extremely data-driven and detail-oriented;
- Good-eye for design and creatives;
- Tech-savvy, comfortable with tech marketing tech tools (e.g. Google Analytics, GTM);
- Fast learner and team player.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?