8 June 2017
We are looking for Events Assistant to be based in our office in Estonia. The role entails assisting the day-to-day processes of planning various Mindvalley live events, including Mindvalley University and A-Fest.
This role is located in Tallinn, Estonia.
Meet our amazing Events Team:
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200 people from 46 countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
Why do insanely smart people from around the world give up traditional job ideas and instead come and work for MindValley
J-O-B is a dirty word. Work, we believe, needs to be fun, educational and something that makes you excited so much, that you jump out of bed each morning.
Screw the Traditional 9-5 Job. Instead, get paid to Play, Create, Learn and Grow. It’s like Being a Child Again. But with a Salary.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere - which you can apply to your own projects and become much more employable. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
Here are some More Perks:
- Our signature events like A-fest and Mindvalley University are ranked one of the best events in the world, and are held in various locations across the world. As a member of the Events Team, you will get access to the world's best speakers and live events in the field of personal growth. Also, you will get to learn from one of the best live event teams that has organised incredible experiences on 3 continents and numerous countries;
- Our company is a 6 time winner of the World's Most Democratic Workplace Award;
- Our employees go through transformational educational events, programms and courses from world's leading authors that improve their minds, bodies and spirits;
- Work in a company that is launching some of the most innovative and highest grossing apps on the iTunes store;
- Plus, we'll give you a Macbook or PC laptop which you can take home and use on the weekends and after working hours.
If this is you, don't delay - make sure you jump on this rare opportunity now, you may never get this chance again.
About the Role:Responsibilities:
Supporting the preparations and execution of various Mindvalley’s live events, including a month long Mindvalley University in Tallinn, Estonia in July 2018, and A-Fests happening twice a year in different countries around the world;
Getting proposals and working closely with different vendors and venues for Mindvalley University program in Tallinn. Supporting the speakers and staff with travel arrangements, accommodation and other logistics;
Delivering world class customer experience for the attendees of Mindvalley’s events via our special Customer Support Platform and social media;
Assisting the team with coordinating invoices and keeping track of payments to the vendors and reimbursements to speakers and staff;
Working with various platforms that are used for managing ticket sales, customer lists, communication and websites;
Taking care of the duties of an Office Manager at the Tallinn office if needed;
Support the Events Team with any event management related tasks when help is needed;
Excellent command of the English language; fluency in Estonian is an advantage;
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
Excellent problem solving skills and resourcefulness;
Ability to collaborate and work well in a team;
Good understanding of numbers and spreadsheets;
Minimum 2 years of experience in customer support, event management or communication/marketing is an asset.
Apply for this Position
Your application must include:
- A resume in pdf format.
- A video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, your skills and motivations for applying. Tell us how your expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.