19 October 2016
As our Email Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for administering and monitoring how Mindvalley and its employees communicate to users and customers via Email channel, how other admin users use email marketing platform and making sure the company, and everyone using the platform utilizes its features to the fullest.
You will be a part of an amazing and dynamic Mindvalley Academy team and you will also be working closely with your team leader. You will also be collaborating with members of marketing, social media, branding, advertising, design, technology and PR team in order to implement standards, optimize processes, and innovate on marketing models.
You are good with both people and numbers, and you know how to present your ideas to the management and product teams.
- Administer and be the master gatekeeper of everything related to Maropost platform (maropost.com).
- Ensure we utilize the platform and its features to its fullest potential, find solutions for implementation of company marketing strategy: explore functionality, adapt it work on feature requests, fix bugs in collaboration with Marketing Tech team and Maropost team.
- Manage, educate and monitor all admin users of Mindvalley.
- Ensure standards and processes for using Maropost are properly documented. Communicate them to all Maropost users and ensure they are followed.
- Administer, manage and improve email standards and all elements of the system - templates, mail sequences, tags, preferences, user permissions and restrictions, integrations, etc. Test and innovate on email elements in collaboration with marketing teams.
- Monitor and report on all levels of Email performance (KPIs, deliverability, etc)
- Improve email deliverability for each of email service providers we are working with.
Your KPIs will be:
- Email Performance (Growth of Active List Size, Unsubscribe Rate, Deliverability)
- System usage efficiency (how much time it takes for users to do operations, features implementations)
- Level of education of Maropost users.
- You are process driven and detail oriented (attention to detail is absolutely critical)
- You are extremely reliable and precise
- You have a background and you’re genuinely passionate about email and internet marketing and all it’s aspects (technology, content, marketing models, design, UX/UI, etc)
- You understand technical aspects of email and Internet marketing (URLs, forms, tracking, deliverability, IP warmups, etc).
- You are self-motivated and pro-active person, able to set targets for yourself and take responsibility for meeting them.
- You are able to prioritize a big amount of various tasks.
- You are solution-oriented
- You have good troubleshooting skills
- You like to learn everything you’re dealing with – from HTML and analytics tools and email infrastructure to copywriting, and UI/UX.
- You like to setup and follow systems and processes to crush it (i.e. the game is too competitive to just wing it)
- You have excellent communication skills and you’re good at dealing with different types of people
- Your English is perfect, you are able to proofread the content and understand whether it will work or not.
- Be (or become) a master of Maropost features.
Apply for this Position
Your application must include:
- A resume and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, your skills and motivations for applying. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.
- Include into your resume links to software, web designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.