We are bringing our impact to a whole new level - join us and be in charge of bringing a vision to life: Introducing Mindvalley Quests to schools around the world!
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated to pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About The Role
Mindvalley needs a point person to execute our vision of bringing Mindvalley Quest into schools. As this is a brand-new project, you will start by working directly with our CEO Vishen as well as our partners who are aiming to revolutionize the schooling system. You will be in charge of the logistics of our pilot project in Finland before taking this vision worldwide, starting with Europe.
This role will be primarily based in Estonia because of the proximity with Finland. You would spend a few months in Kuala Lumpur to set things up, be inducted, establish rapport and then work from our Estonian office.
Substantial experience in dealing with schools, universities, educational institutions and/or comes from the field/industry to be able to speak the language of the sector, has an existing network and knows how to further build and leverage it, etc.
- Must be passionate about Personal Growth and Education; Lives a Personal Growth oriented lifestyle and is a fan of Mindvalley.
- An All-Rounder - you can put on many hats from Product Management, Project Management, and Sales to Marketing.
- Quick starter / Low Context environment thriver - this project is new, therefore everything is new and everything is being co-created with Vishen in a very startup-like environment.
- Excellent virtual communicator and digital stakeholder manager - you mastered tools such as WhatsApp, Slack and Email and know how to leverage them for best results.
- Comfortable using tools like Google Docs for rapid iteration, OSX/Apple Computer, working knowledge on digital media and digital marketing is a plus.
- Willing to travel a lot.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?