We are looking for a Joint Venture (Partner Network) Manager who will help us with managing our affiliate partners.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About the Role
This person should have very strong communication skills, an eagerness to learn, with strong emotional intelligence and a great personality.
Very important - We’re looking for a person who is driven, and also driven by numbers.
The opportunity for growth is huge.
If you believe that you are great with people, able to learn and adapt to constant change, and get excited about hacking revenue growth, then click apply!
We’ll be there to teach and support you with everything else.
- Becoming the main link with industry partners and communicating Mindvalley Opportunities.
- Support the marketing team and coordinate the launch of new products to our partners and their audiences.
- Maintain relationships with key partners and engage them regularly.
- Being responsible and accountable to Monthly Revenue Targets. Expected to be able to review the data and provide insights on areas of improvement.
- Research/Identify new potential partners then liaise and onboard them onto the Mindvalley Partner Platform.
- Seek new and innovative ideas to engage with our partners, drive affiliate revenue, and support them in their growth with Mindvalley.
- Great communication and organizational skills.
- Research and analytical skills are a must. You will be expected to identify industry leaders and prepare work briefs.
- Sales eye: You will also need to understand how to dig into sales data and translate it into actionable items in a framework.
- A detail-oriented mindset is needed with excellent planning and problem-solving skills.
- An ability to closely follow structures, standards and processes.
- Be sales-oriented and numbers-driven.
- Excellent time management skills – able to work towards tight deadlines, manage multiple projects at a time, prioritize, able to see the bigger picture and formulate a strategic plan to achieve results.
- Be a team player and excited about growing and learning in a challenging environment.
- Proactive in coming up with ideas and solutions that will improve affiliate experience.
Your performance will be measured by:
- Affiliate Revenue: The amount of revenue Mindvalley generates through external promotion.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?