19 May 2017
Mindvalley is fueled by Hubspot - and we need you to bring it all together and take how we leverage it to the next level! Work with the platform you love, gain an in-depth understanding of the business and thereby shape how we deliver value to our customers.
In Mindvalley, we design learning experiences and publish teachings by the best authors in transformational education for over three million students worldwide.
This year we decided to achieve a consistent seamless experience through all our available touch points (web platforms, mobile apps, blog, email, social media and advertising and more). And we're looking for a digital marketing specialist who will be in charge of creating our Hubspot ecosystem, ensuring that all teams using Hubspot utilize its features to the fullest.
Our website is one of the most important assets of our business, which is why we decided to move our pages to Hubspot, a platform that helps us to modify websites, attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers.
Meet our Technology team!
What you will manage:
- You will craft the long and short term vision with stakeholders for the usage of Hubspot;
- You will own our web and mobile templates, layouts and improve them together with our world-class design team;
- You will handle the roadmap of the product in the form of user stories and prioritization of features;
- You will work with various teams - design, technology, marketing, brand, customer support and more;
- You will manage the platform and educate all stakeholders to maintain best practices and industry standards;
- You'll manage integrations of Hubspot with other platforms to ensure seamless user experience;
- You'll monitor site performance (load times, uptimes, analytics, etc).
What you should be good at:
- You're a master of Hubspot features or easily can become one;
- You have experience with website optimization;
- You have a marketing oriented mindset and you are genuinely passionate about digital marketing (tech, content, design, UX/UI, etc.);
- You're familiar with the basic principles of web development;
- You have basic proficiency in Project Management;
- You know how to run A/B tests;
- You are a true team player: cooperative, flexible, reliable and self-motivated;
- You like to setup and follow systems and processes to crush it (i.e. the game is too competitive to just wing it).
You will be extra special if:
- You have knowledge of html and css;
- You have worked on creating layouts/templates by yourself or with an agency;
- You are familiar with the SCRUM methodology and Agile Development;
- You have or are willing to get a Hubspot Certification (http://academy.hubspot.com/hubspot-certification);
- You have or are willing to get an Inbound Marketing Certification (http://academy.hubspot.com/inbound-certification);
- Get a Contextual Marketing Certification (http://academy.hubspot.com/contextual-marketing-certification)
Apply for this Position
Your application must include:
- A resume and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, your skills and motivations for applying. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.
- Include into your resume links to software, web designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.