9 May 2016
On our careers page we’ve already talked about the ton of benefits that you can get from joining Mindvalley. But it doesn’t mention how being a part of the Customer Support team you’ll get to learn more about the company than anyone else and have the largest opportunities to grow as well!
As Mindvalley’s proud Customer Support Specialists, we’re the essence of an extraordinary mission and experience. We love people and love to enrich their lives through dialogue about our products as well. Having detailed knowledge, we are not just serving information, but are also making recommendations and playing an advisory role to our customers. We ensure feedback flows to all teams in order to improve and innovate our services, we analyse data and help to ensure smooth and exciting customer journeys with Mindvalley, and we spark customers with new ways to make their experience continuously better. Mindvalley is aiming to be the gold standard for customer support in the education industry. We’re psyched to say that we now regularly hit a 95% customer satisfaction in ratings according to Nicereply, and rank among the top companies worldwide that use this service.
7 Reasons Why You Should Join Mindvalley’s WOW Team
Do you know how it feels to be guiding millions of people to live better lives?
This feeling will energize you in the morning better than a freshly brewed cup of espresso (without the negative side effects). You’ll join the frontline of a company with a ridiculously big mission to unleash the potential of humanity. There’s no greater feeling than hearing someone tell you how your products have changed their life.
Not only do you get to interact with customers of all types, but you get to work with people from all around the world: Iranian philosphers, Greek Tibetan Buddhist Salsa dancers, Lithuanian TEDx speakers, and many more... If you’ve dreamed of becoming a citizen of the world, then this is an excellent place to begin.
Every email a customer writes to Mindvalley is a little piece of information. We can use each piece of information to improve the many aspects of our business. WOW team is well connected to all other teams and acts as a messenger of our customers’ valuable feedback. This gives you an insider’s knowledge on exactly what goes on around here.
You can discover:
⁃Exactly how Vishen and our marketing team create strategies to execute massively successful product launches.
⁃Principles our designers use to create visually stunning product images.
⁃Methodologies our tech team implements to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
⁃Fundamental techniques our copywriters apply to keep customers hooked on every word.
⁃Different ways our video team crafts the visually compelling stories you see about Mindvalley online.
Lifelong learning is a value we all share at Mindvalley. We have plenty to feed your curiosity.
We’ve learned that a good way to motivate our employees is to give them freedom over how they do their work. WOW team has great flexibility to accomplish this, and we give our agents full ownership over their responsibilities and the strategies and methods they choose to achieve results.
And maybe you’ll work from an island with your team!
Many people in customer support teams get bored from the day-to-day job of responding to emails all day. They know they can offer so much more than what they're doing. At Mindvalley, we understand that there is hidden, untapped potential within you. That's why we allow you the freedom to create/innovate on your own ideas to help improve Mindvalley as a whole. And by the way, you'll never get bored responding to Mindvalley customers... ;)
WOW team grooms some seriously stellar and talented individuals. Impact creates a deep drive inside of you that pushes you forward in life; Knowledge gives you the skills and resources to know how to become a valuable asset in anything you do; Autonomy teaches you how to be a lean, organized, and high-performing machine; Innovation allows you to tap into your inner Einstein; and more... many of Mindvalley's top talent started in WOW.
We seriously care about your growth as an individual. Let us help you get to where you want to go.
In 2014 we were awarded Best Customer Support in Asia by NiceReply’s Customer Happiness Awards. It wasn’t by mistake. We don’t just “care” about our customers, we absolutely love them. This is what is required if you want to deliver an amazing experience. And to be honest, it all comes pretty naturally to us. NOTE Mindvalley also has a customer support centre located in Costa Rica. If you live in this area and are interested in this position, then please go to this page for more information and to submit an application and receive notification when we have an opening.
About The Role:
- Providing an amazing, personalized experience to each customer.
- Effectively diagnosing and solving day-to-day customer concerns and issues through emails and our TribeLearn platform.
- Applying the WOW philosophy and following the Mindvalley communication standards.
- Ensuring feedback flows to various teams in Mindvalley to improve our services.
- Providing accurate data and feedback analysis in order to create better customer experiences.
- Coming up with ideas and solutions that will improve customer experience, and innovating like crazy and making things happen with a team of talented individuals.
- Building and improving systems and processes, providing tech support, managing our knowledge base, creating content, working with various teams, training your peers... and many more :)
- Starting Salary: 4000 MYR gross.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent problem solving skills and resourcefulness.
- Innovative mind and a self-starter mindset.
- Ability to collaborate and work well in a team.
- Competent and comfortable with technology.
- Passion for personal development and Mindvalley’s content.
- Ability to grow and learn in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Motivated by communicating with customers and helping others all day, every day.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer support, customer service, or client/account management is preferred.
- Background and/or interest in psychology, communication, or technology is an asset.
Apply for this Position
Your application must include:
- A resume and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, your skills and motivations for applying. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.
- Include into your resume links to software, web designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.