26 April 2017
On our careers page we’ve already talked about the ton of benefits that you can get from joining Mindvalley. But it doesn’t mention how as a a part of the Customer Support team, you’ll get to learn more about the company than anyone else and have the biggest opportunities to grow as well!
As Mindvalley’s proud Customer Happiness Specialists, we’re the essence of an extraordinary mission and experience. We love people and love to enrich their lives through dialogue about our products as well. Having detailed knowledge, we are not just serving information but are also making recommendations and play an advisory role to our customers. We ensure feedback flows to all teams in order to improve and innovate our services, we analyse data and help to ensure smooth and exciting customer journeys with Mindvalley, and we spark customers with new ways to make their experience continuously better.
7 Reasons to join Mindvalley’s WOW Team
#1 We don’t have customers, we have students
The messages we receive on a daily basis are from people in our global learning community who are passionate about creating a better version of themselves through the transformation our courses and tools of learning enable for them. They often share deeply personal stories with us and seek for help in their journey of growth.
We are the lucky team who can can directly interact with customers and be reminded every day of the impact we have on their lives and the diversity of our growing community. The heart-warming love notes we get from our students are a beautiful part of our job that makes us love Monday Mornings. :)
#2 We are one tribe
Diversity is part of Mindvalley’s DNA and our team of 40 different nationalities practises gratitude, compassion and appreciation every day with each other. We believe in a borderless world and the unity of the human race. We are breaking down the walls between our customers, our people, our authors and our leadership by creating a global community with a sense of belonging.
The WOW team cherishes these values and we nurture a team culture where you are never alone and your personal happiness and growth is a priority for everyone else as well. We give hugs instead of handshakes and we are proud to be known for our legendary team retreats.
#3 Change is the only constant
We at Mindvalley believe that as soon as your team gets comfortable and you have all processes running in order, it’s time to uplevel. We are proud of rewriting the concepts of learning and we don’t settle for the ordinary.
Experimentation is as welcomed in the WOW team as refreshing raindrops in the summer heat. It is a dynamic environment where, depending on your individual skills, you get the chance to unleash your dormant writing skills, coordinate between other teams of the company or embrace your inner finance ninja. No rules are carved in stone over here so you are invited to leave a lasting impact on our team with an audacious idea ...
#4 Beyond our inbox
Writing positive messages to customers almost works like self-affirmations: it’s not just happiness in a box for them but it brightens our days as well. Besides that, every email holds valuable information which lets us improve many aspects of our business. The WOW team is well connected to all other teams and acts as a messenger of our customers’ valuable feedback. This gives you an insider’s knowledge on exactly what goes on around here.
You can discover how Vishen and our marketing team create strategies to execute massively successful product launches and the methodologies our tech team implements to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously. You can learn fundamental techniques our copywriters apply to keep customers hooked on every word or even different ways our video team crafts the visually compelling stories you see about Mindvalley online.
Lifelong learning is a value we all share at Mindvalley. We have plenty to feed your curiosity.
#5 The cradle of champions
The skills you learn in this team will teach you how to solve problems at the speed of light before you had your morning latte and you might just become a productivity ninja or start reading people’s minds after having spent a while in the team. No wonder that many of Mindvalley's top talent started in this team and then skyrocketed onto bigger challenges.
We understand that there is hidden, untapped potential within you so might take up strategic roles a few months after you join or shift to other teams where this experience will be like gold. You will get an overview of the entire company by communicating with different teams and looking for ways to make the experience of our students ridiculously amazing.
#6 We drew the line that is the bar of awesomeness
We were awarded Best Customer Support in Asia by NiceReply’s Customer Happiness Awards. It wasn’t by mistake. We don’t just “care” about our customers, we absolutely love them. This is what is required if you want to deliver an amazing experience. And to be honest, it all comes pretty naturally to us.
Mindvalley is aiming to be the gold standard for customer support in the education industry. We’re psyched to say that we now regularly hit a 95% customer satisfaction in ratings according to Nicereply, and rank among the top companies worldwide that use this service. We're on the right track to become the best customer support team in the world - the team which sets the standards for everyone else. And this is inspiring us every single day.
#7 We love our freedom
We give our agents full ownership over their responsibilities and the strategies and methods they choose to achieve results. Flexitime gives us the opportunity to even work from near the soothing waves of the sea and be loyal to our passions outside the office, whether you want to join the 5AM club or walk in late after last night’s debut of your secret talents.
We are our own project managers, we are diligent in every area of our lives and we gain inspiration from each other. We care about the whole you, not just the version of you that shows up to work and encourage you to have higher goals and ideals in all areas of your life.
What we do:
- Provide an amazing, personalized experience to each customer.
- Effectively diagnose and solve day-to-day customer concerns and issues through emails and our TribeLearn community platform.
- Apply the WOW philosophy and follow the Mindvalley communication standards.
- Ensure feedback flows to various teams in Mindvalley to improve our services.
- Provide accurate data and feedback analysis in order to create better customer experiences.
- Come up with ideas and solutions that will improve customer experience, innovate like crazy and make things happen with a team of talented individuals.
- Build and improve systems and processes, provide tech support, manage our knowledge base, create content, work with various teams, train your peers... and much more. :)
What we are looking for:
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent problem solving skills and resourcefulness
- Innovative mind and a self-starter mindset
- Ability to collaborate and work well in a team
- Competent and comfortable with technology
- Passion for personal development and Mindvalley’s content
- Ability to grow and learn in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Motivated by communicating with customers and helping others all day, every day
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer support, customer service, or client/account management is preferred.
- Background and/or interest in psychology, communication, or technology is an asset.
If our values resonate then we’d love to hear from you. Apply now and join one of the most awesome work cultures on the planet!
Apply for this Position
Your application must include:
- A resume and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, your skills and motivations for applying. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.
- Include into your resume links to software, web designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.