We are levelling up our Creatives Team - join now and grab your chance to learn how to manage a creative power house. Assist in coordinating all the exciting projects going on and ensure production runs smoothly every single time.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About The Role
The tasks will vary greatly on a day to day basis depending upon the needs of the team .This is a multi-discipline role, requiring good organisational abilities including time-management, plus attention to detail and a positive attitude. This person will need to be very collaborative in their approach, highly energetic and willing to go the extra mile no matter how big or small the task.
- Works closely and assist the Creative Director.
- Assist with the production of the creative projects, campaigns, branding videos and other creative initiatives.
- Assist with production of MV Gear.
- Assist with all research needed for A-Fest.
- Assist the UPM where necessary.
- Assist in the preparation of the video pre-production to ensure continuing efficiency in production until post-production.
- Act as a Data wrangler on set as when necessary (discretion of the producer) and to be responsible for the transfer of data.
- Assist in coordinating arrangements for the transportation and housing of authors and crews.
- Assist with researching and coordinating locations for video productions.
- Assist with communicating with people related to specifics creative projects.
- Perform day to day tasks as required in the creative department off-set and on-set.
- To be able to assist with simple post-production tasks and office management tasks within the creative team.
- Basic knowledge of video pre-production and production.
- Basic understanding of the post-production process
- Ability to troubleshoot, manage and maintain work processes and procedures
- A fast learner who is excited to expand his/her skills
- Highly organized and able to work both independently and as a team
- Excellent command of English and an effective collaborator
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Work full time in our Kuala Lumpur office
- Basic experience with videography a plus
- Experience with social media video content a plus
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?