We are looking for a passionate, proactive, and experienced Chatbot Communications Specialist to build and engage our FB Messenger community. You will be working very closely with our content production and will be part of a larger mission to share life-changing messages with the world.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About the Role
We are looking for a Chatbot Communications Specialist that has a sharp and creative mind, will help us level-up our chat messaging game, and has the people skills to work in a fast and ever-changing environment. In addition to owning the chatbot for FB messenger platform, we are looking for an innovative individual who can also explore other forms of chat messaging such as SMS, Telegram and Whatsapp Business which we are not active in yet.
As a Chatbot Owner & Communications Specialist your key responsibilities will involve:
- Strategy: Know what works best when communicating to an audience using chat channels and apply this knowledge to build our communication strategies.
- Creation: You will work with our content production team to ensure our social content is of the highest quality. Having a “good eye” is crucial.
- Growth: Constant learning and implementation of innovations in chat messaging.
- Tracking and Analytics: Work with Google Analytics and Chatfuel to provide clear data that helps us improve our messaging cadence for engagement and leads
Part 1: FB Messenger Chatbot Specialist
- Increase KPI's for FB Messenger Chatbot (Audience size, Open Rate, Click Rate, Leads, Revenue)
- Create messaging strategies
- Optimise on-boarding flow
- Execute campaigns on FB Messenger
- Innovate and use best tech that can be integrated with FB Messenger
- Ability to write copy is a plus
- Work with content team for assets to use in messenger campaigns
- Make our chatbot the best in the world
Part 2: Communications Specialist
- Research other forms of messaging such as SMS, Whatsapp biz, web push notifications etc.
- Identify and prioritise most suitable and high potential messaging platforms
- Be able to set up the channel from scratch and create standards and processes on how to use these
- Increase our reach using these channels
Performance will be measured by:
- Growth of Chatbot Messaging KPIs: audience size, engagement rates, leads
- Project management and process building capability
- Leadership within and outside the team
- 3+ years experience in Marketing
- 1+ Year experience using chatbots for FB messenger (especially Chatfuel) and familiar with SMS, telegram or whatsapp for businesses (Crazy talented? Apply with less experience!)
- Mission driven and passionate about distributing life-changing messages across platforms.
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
- Love for personal growth content. You need to grasp various concepts and teachings instantly and make sure our content/social media represents those concepts accurately.
- High levels of autonomy, self-motivation and self-organisation.
- Project management experience. We always have various projects going on and work with multiple teams.
- Excellent copywriting skills to engage efficiently with our audience
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?