The role plays an important link between our teams in our Estonia office and Malaysia office. This person will also play a key element in the successful communication with our authors by delivering first class author support.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About the Role
Author Relation team is responsible for bringing the best authors in the field of personal growth on board across different channels of Mindvalley - podcasts, quests, events, interviews, apps, etc. This involves a lot of exciting and interesting research. When the potential authors are plugged into the Mindvalley ecosystem, Author Success team’s role is to maintain, manage and strengthen the relationship with premium authors and make sure they grow within the company.
- Research of Potential Authors in specific industries who are top in their field
- Make recommendations based on research
- Compile a research deck with detailed information about a potential author (both researched by the candidate or given by the Author Success team to research)
- Ensure communication between the teams in Estonia and Malaysia
- Following up and collecting information related to the needs of the Mindvalley team
- Supporting the Author Success team at live events if necessary
- At least two years of experience in health & wellness (or similar) industry
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent command of English
- Strong interested in personal development applied on both professional and personal levels
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Great organisational skills and attention for details
- Ability to multi-task and manage and prioritize various tasks
- Self starter who is able to take initiative and be proactive in contributing toward the team and KPI’s
- Good at spotting potential talent
- Ability to review content
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?