8 May 2017
We are hiring an At Home Customer Experience Representative for Mindvalley's team in Costa Rica!
Mindvalley works to make everyone’s life better and “is really into personal growth” (seriously we are!). You will work as a part of the Customer Support Team and will be responsible for providing amazing customer service via phone, email and chat for all Mindvalley personal growth programs like Becoming Limitless, Uncompromised Life, or OmHarmonics (to name just a few).
Mindvalley's Customer Support Team is a blend of happiness, passion, quality and a deep conviction that we can change the world, one person at a time!
Meet the team!
As our Customer Experience Representative, you’re the essence of an extraordinary customer experience. You love people and enrich their lives through the power of communication, dazzling customers with new ways to improve their experience. You are at the heart of our reputation, and ensure feedback flows to all teams in order to improve and innovate our services as well.
About the Role
You’ll be expected to answer about 30 live interactions (in chats and calls) per day once you’re fully up to speed. This is a significant volume, so be sure that you’re ready and able to deal with that kind of daily load – you’ll get all the love and help you need along the way (and some rainbows and unicorns, too)! You will also be required to answer emails (we will show you how to do it) but be prepared as your role may shift.
Because you’ll work independently from home, you’ll need the discipline and ability to work remotely with coworkers and management. If this sounds like you, you could be the next At Home Customer Experience Representative!
- At least two years of experience in the service industry (Hotel, Restaurant, Call center, etc.)
- At least a high school diploma.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Customer service focus and passion for support.
- Discipline to work remotely.
- Ability to prioritize and organize your time and work load effectively.
- Knowledge, interest or background in meditation, yoga, personal development, psychology and/or spirituality is a plus.
- Successful completion of the initial training.
At Home Qualifications
- A quiet workspace, ergonomic chair, and desk.
- High-speed Internet service (5Mbps or better) from a reliable provider.
- Internet and electricity backup, so your work is never affected. (Take into account Internet availability when working away from home.)
- Personal computer or laptop (tablets are not acceptable).
- Availability to attend 2 weeks of training at a fixed schedule.
- Flexibility to work in the morning (8am to 4pm) or afternoon (12pm to 8pm) Costa Rican time.
- You will work as a contractor (professional services), we guarantee a 40 hour week, and yes, you will have weekends off.
- Starting salary is $1k USD/month.
Apply for this Position
Your application must include:
A resume and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, your skills and motivations for applying. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.