We are looking for an Analytics & Conversion Specialist with that rare combination of marketing and technical skills, to manage testing, implementation and reporting on our high performing funnels, using the latest online marketing tools and methodologies.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
- Set up and manage Google Analytics/other analytics tools for all evergreen businesses to monitor performance on a daily basis.
- Collect and send out company-wide weekly report on performance of key metrics (signup rate, value per lead, sales conversion rate, unique visits, revenue, run-rate etc.)
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Provide quantitative analysis and propose ways from analytics data that could be used for data-driven marketing.
- Provide data-driven business intelligence through tracking website performance, trends, and online marketing results.
- Build and maintain metrics dashboards and reports (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Work closely with Business Intelligence team on automating reporting.
- Ensure front end development teams are implementing proper tagging on projects for accurate tracking results.
- Work closely with management to prioritise business and information needs.
- You have a good understanding of Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- You are highly data-driven, you have strong analytical skills, especially with large datasets.
- You have a strong understanding of digital marketing principles and methodologies.
- You have a curious, learning mindset to understand and stay ahead of the innovations going on around you.
A plus but not required:
- You are familiar with advertising technologies like Google Adwords, Facebook Power Editor, Google BigQuery.
- Basic understanding in HTML, CSS & JS
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?