Google Banners? Facebook Ads? CPC? Landing pages? ROI? Split testing? Do these terms get you excited? Do you enjoy running campaigns using bleeding edge digital advertising technology? What if you’re given 9 to 10 digits worth of advertising budget to hone your skills? Are you up for the challenge?
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
- Manage and optimize existing Adwords, Youtube, Facebook, Bing campaign components including – Ad Copy, Bid Prices, Cost per Conversion, Cost per Click, Keyword Research.
- Create and implement advertising strategies including keyword research and analysis.
- Analyze performance of advertising campaigns and compile internal reports & strategies to boost ROI.
- Work with the latest beta trials, cutting edge technology and leading experts in the advertising field.
- Track several different websites’ trends, stats, and traffic flow for improving performance & quality score.
- Discover break through ideas in the world of paid advertising and help implement them in our various advertising channels business units.
- You will thrive in a high pressure environment and put your skills to the test, working together in a team of highly skilled individuals (some might call us even rockstars).
- You pay attention to details.
- You just love competitive strategy games (after all, getting to the top of Google is one big game).
- You like to set up and follow systems and processes to crush it (i.e. the game is too competitive to just wing it) and you might just call Excel your best friend.
- You love looking at stats and trends but also testing your creativity when it comes to write ads copy.
- You are extremely organized and have brilliant English Language skills.
- Background in PPC or other sources of online traffic is a plus but not required.
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?