We are looking for an extraordinary Administrative Intern to join us. As an Administrative Intern you will be working very closely with our People & Culture and Home Experience Teams in order to ensure we create and maintain a great work environment.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
About the Role
This position is about operational fluency. Your role is to ensure all tasks are delivered before the deadline and ensure that we create and maintain a great work environment.
As an Administrative intern, you are able to deliver tasks before the deadline. You are able
to prioritise and manage a myriad of tasks at once such as paperwork and filling.
Assisting with all HR Administration, such as:
- Organize and maintain paper and electronic files for records
- Managing contractors’ invoices payment and withholding tax
- Assist with on-boarding and off-boarding of employees
- Assist with employees’ requests for official documents/letters
- Assist with various payment requests to government agencies and outsourced companies
- Assist in various daily operations
Taking care of various Office Support tasks, such as:
- Stock check / good collections
- Printer support such as restocking and refilling toner, cartridge and paper
- Provide guidance on printing and scanning of documents
- Filing tax invoice
- Inventory control – pantry food items and stationery ordering
- Schedule appointments with contractors
- Significant work or volunteer experience in administration
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel and Word Document
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously (multitasking ability)
- Very well-organized, detailed minded, time management and self-discipline
- Grace under pressure and good judgement in sensitive situation
- Ability to professional discretion and confidentiality
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?